5 MP3 Series
Tithing is an acknowledgment that God is our source and the owner of everything. When we give the Lord 10% of our increase, we are inviting Him to bless the remaining 90%. In this 5-part series, 90% is Better Than 100%, Dr. Mike Moore speaks on the Biblical theme of giving 10% and the paradox of working with less, to get more. With less, we are able to do more! You'll receive the answers to the questions:
- What is the tithe?
- Where should we tithe?
- And why does God want Believers to tithe?
Plus, learn how to claim the benefits of tithing.