10 MP3 Series
Death is inevitable; however, the death of a loved one can be one of the most significant events to happen in our lives. When it occurs, it can be hard to navigate the myriad of emotions and potential responses. There are two ways to view death: the world’s view and God’s view. As a believer, we have the opportunity to rise above what is considered “normal” when managing our emotions around death. “Adjusting to The Death of a Loved One” is a 10-part series where Dr. Mike Moore offers unprecedented exploration into understanding death, and HOW TO approach life after a love one departs. Topics include:
- Died but Not Dead
- Moved Out of the Old House
- Walking Through the Valley of Mourning
- Unanswered Questions
- You Don’t Owe Your Loved One Grief
- Are You Living in the Cemetery?
- How to Get Back Up When Change Knocks You Off Your Feet
- Choosing to Triumph Over the Tragedies of Life
- When It’s Too Late For “I Am Sorry”
- When You Feel Too Weak to Move On
Discover the difference between mourning and grief, avoid the pitfall of unrealistic expectations, and gain the Biblical tools to help you overcome the wave of feelings that often distract us from God’s purpose. This series challenges your thinking, while providing an option of living in supernatural peace that surpasses the world’s understanding!