Dr. Mike Moore
- Founder of Mike Moore Ministries.
- Senior Pastor of Faith Chapel, a non-denominational, thriving congregation of thousands of members, in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Over the years, through Mike Moore Ministries, the outreach arm of Faith Chapelr, Dr. Moore has gained popularity resulting from his ability to communicate the message of the Bible on a practical, applicable level while inspiring and empowering people to live successfully and victoriously on a spiritual, physical, mental, social, and financial level. (Through Mike Moore Ministries, Dr. Moore shares the Word through conferences, products, online formats, and through television.)
- Faith Chapel Christian Center is housed in the world’s largest monolithic dome.
- Author of several books, including the popular “Weep Not: Overcoming Grief, Disappointment, and Loss” and “Moving from Tragedy to Triumph.”
- Dr. Mike Moore accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior on October 4, 1977.
- In November 1978, while attending Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, he was called into the ministry. After attending law school for only one semester, he decided to quit school in order to fully pursue the call of God on his life.
- In January 1979, he preached his first sermon at his home church, Earnest Chapel Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
- Dr. Moore is happily married to his wife and partner in the ministry, Kennetha Moore. They have a son, Michael, who is the Executive Pastor of Faith Chapel and a daughter, Tiffany, who is a Fitness Manager at the church’s activity center, FitZone at The Bridge.
- In 1981, Dr. Moore began Faith Chapel in the Wylam community of Birmingham, Alabama with four people and a Bible.
- He believes “the Word of God is the Answer” for every situation.
- Follow him on Twitter @DrMichaelDMoore.